- Nurse Registration
- English test
The Cornerstone Healthcare Group is operating a couple of nursing homes in South England: South Africa Lodge and Kitnocks House. They are looking to recruit at the moment Senior Nurses for both this locations!
South Africa Lodge provides accommodation for a wide range of people who have Dementia, Mental Health illnesses or Learning Difficulties. The home provides accommodation for up to 97 residents in small personalised units with a dedicated team of nursing and care staff in each unit. The quality of care offered is strongly linked to the quality and expertise of the staff. The team includes Specialist Nurses, Psychiatrists, Occupational Therapists, Occupational Therapy Assistants and Activity Coordinators.
The nursing home is located in town called Waterlooville only about 15 minutes from Portsmouth. Portsmouth is the second largest city in the ceremonial county of Hampshire on the south coast of England. Located mainly on Portsea Island, it is the United Kingdom's only island city.
South Africa Lodge also aims to be the employer of choice by creating an excellent work environment, where the staff team are skilled to meet daily challenges, whilst ensuring residents receive their care in the manner that they wish and prefer.
• Comprehensive training supplied by the NHS and equivalent to NHS standards
• Good career progression throughout the Cornerstone group
• Leadership Programs
• Preceptorship programme for nurses
• Supporting staff in continued Professional Development (CPD) including degrees and master’s degrees
• The pay rate is £18/hour and it can reach up to £20/hour in weekends
• Rotation shifts available days/nights
• Holidays are 5.6 weeks per year excluding bank holidays
• Free parking
Healthcare scheme that offers monetary refunds for opticians, dentists, consultancy fees and scans
• Employee assistance program
• Shopping discounts on 350 outlets
In addition, the company is opened to discuss a relocation package for the nurses that need support and are coming from a different area.
• All staff will require DBS clearance before starting work
• Nurses must have a RGN, RMN, or RNLD qualification
• Pinned with NMC
• Minimum 3 years od experience in an elderly care setting
• English level required is B2 and above
If you are interested to find out more about this opportunities please don't hesitate to contact us!