- Nurse Registration
- English test
Kitnocks House- under the umbrella of Cornerstore Healthcare is situated in Curdridge in Southampton. It is an ideal location for those who are looking for a friendly and community orientated place to find their feet when relocating to England. Curdridge is only about 14km away from Southampton which is the largest city of Hampshire. The area has been inhabited since the Stone Age and it boasts numerous medieval buildings.
This facility caters for 63 residents with conditions like Dementia, Eating Disorders, Mental Health Conditions and Sensory Impairments. Their speciality care is for Stroke, Alzheimer, Parkinson and Huntington sufferers.
• Comprehensive training supplied by the NHS and equivalent to NHS standards
• Good career progression throughout the Cornerstone group
• Leadership Programs
• Preceptorship programme for nurses
• Supporting staff in continued Professional Development (CPD) including degrees and master’s degrees
• The pay rate is starting £16.50 depending on experience and can reach £20/hour for weekends
• Rotation shifts available days/nights
• Holidays are 5.6 weeks per year excluding bank holidays
• Free parking
• Subsidised meals (at Kitnocks House only for £1)
• Healthcare scheme that offers monetary refunds for opticians, dentists, consultancy fees and scans
• Employee assistance program
• Shopping discounts on 350 outlets
In addition the employer is opened to offer a relocation pacakge to nurses that want to avail of it!
• All staff will require DBS clearance before starting work
• Nurses must have a RGN, RMN, or RNLD qualification
• Pinned with NMC
• Experience in the field can be an advantage, but the employer is considering any level of experience
• English level required is B2 and above
If you are interested in this opportunitties please feel free to contact us!